Pulled pork, smoked sausage and bacon served on a bed of crispy fries with cheese curds and topped with a rich smokey gravy and green onions. £5.50
For our next mix instalment we called on the skills of one of our favourite local talents, Belch. Occasionally and affectionately reffered to as the Notsosilent warm-up merchant, Belch also hosts the Afro Temple nights in Glasgow and Edinburgh which focuses on sounds from the Afican continent. Here he lays down an hour selection for […]
Our loyal resident Jamie Thomson takes to the decks once again to bring you a mix of eclectic textures and tonal delights. Right Click Here to Download as MP3 Tracklisting: Leon Vynehall – Goodthing Twin Peaks – Not That Tech House DJ Tool Dropped By Paris Hilton You Were Expecting Chez Damier – Can You […]
With less than a week to go until Nightrave bring Jubilee to La Cheetah Club – we thought we’d give you a little taster of what to expect. Right Click Here to Download as MP3
Max’s Bar & La Cheetah Club resident Jamie Thomson takes to the decks once again to bring you a mix of deep, comforting House music. Includes selections of past and present. Right Click Here to Download as MP3 Right Click Here to Download as M4A Tracklisting: Trio Zero – Twilight Aquarian Foundation – Binary Raindrops […]
Ahead of his live show alongside Kassem Mosse, Paul Mitchell AKA Meschi provided us with this cracker of a mix exclusively available for download via the Max’s / La Cheetah Club website. Right Click Here to Download Tracklist: 01. John Roberts – Ever Or Not (Dial) 02. Kassem Mosse – Untitled (Laid) 03. Innerspace Halflife […]
For the momentous occasion that is Ron Trent playing a 5 hour set in La Cheetah Club, Glasgow legend and Max’s Saturday night resident Jamie Thomson has thrown together a selection of his favourite Ron Trent tacks for your aural pleasure. Jamie is easily one of the finest selectors Glasgow has to offer, so trust […]
Mix 14 comes from one of the minds behind the Stirling/Glasgow based party Jelly Roll Soul. A crew known to do things for the love of the music and who we can say hand on heart, are the real deal. Ahead of his support slot for Vakula this weekend Jamie has kindly supplied with this […]
For our next mix instalment we called on the more than capable hands of a Glasgow firm favourite, Automat. He first came to many peoples attention in Glasgow around 2006 thanks to the foresight of parties such as Numbers and Monox, who booked him a lot around that time. This followed with the release of […]
Jamie can be caught in the crows nest in Max’s bar every week and his skills are often called upon to support guests in La Cheetah Club as well. Here he delivers just under an hour and a half of top quality house music including plenty of Scottish label and artist releases from the likes […]
Whats on at La Cheetah
- No events
- HOT LIQUOR May 1, 2014
- PHOTOS: JD TWITCH & JACKMASTER (Chicago Special) November 27, 2013
- LOUISIANA CHICKEN August 14, 2013
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK.1) May 15, 2014
- FREE LUNCH DEAL July 27, 2015
- CHICKEN PARMO July 21, 2017
- CHICKEN TIKKA POUTINE July 21, 2017
- SMOKED CHICKEN POUTINE July 18, 2017
- HARRISA CHICKEN July 3, 2017
- SMOKED HAM HOCK POUTINE July 3, 2017
- REVIEW / Ugandan Methods - Sixth Method / Darkfloor.: […] can witness the full might of Ancient Me...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK. 2) | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- NEW: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR […]...
- XOSAR & PALMS TRAX | Maxs Bar: […] tickets are now available at Max’s...