Chicken breast coated in crispy buffalo popcorn and fried, served on a toasted brioche bun with chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickle. Topped with a buffalo chicken and cheddar stuffed onion ring, blue cheese and accompanied with fries and slaw. £9.95
6 oz pork burger infused with ginger, chilli, soy and mirin, served on a toasted brioche bun with sriracha mayo, pak choi and pickled red onion. Topped with teriyaki pulled pork, cheddar cheese and accompanied with fries and slaw. £8.95
A patty consisting of borlotti beans, rice, ginger, mixed spice and cayenne pepper, coated in panko breadcrumbs and fried. Served on a toasted brioche bun with chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato, gherkins and topped with a cucumber and pineapple salsa. Accompanied with fries and slaw. £7.95
6 oz turkey patty infused with ginger, chillies, coconut and yellow curry paste, served on a toasted brioche bun with lime mayo, cucumber and lettuce. Topped with pineapple chutney, pak choi, carrot and a curry yogurt, accompanied with fries and slaw. £8.50
Baked lemon and thyme chicken breast, smoked bacon and crispy fried brie served on a triple stacked toasted brioche bun with a garlic and sun blushed tomato mayo, pesto, lettuce and sliced beef tomato. Accompanied with fries and slaw. £7.95
Whats on at La Cheetah
- No events
- HOT LIQUOR May 1, 2014
- PHOTOS: JD TWITCH & JACKMASTER (Chicago Special) November 27, 2013
- LOUISIANA CHICKEN August 14, 2013
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK.1) May 15, 2014
- THAI KING PRAWNS August 28, 2015
- OX CHEEK TACOS August 4, 2017
- BANGERS & MASH August 3, 2017
- CHICKEN PARMO July 21, 2017
- CHICKEN TIKKA POUTINE July 21, 2017
- SMOKED CHICKEN POUTINE July 18, 2017
- REVIEW / Ugandan Methods - Sixth Method / Darkfloor.: […] can witness the full might of Ancient Me...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK. 2) | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- NEW: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR […]...
- XOSAR & PALMS TRAX | Maxs Bar: […] tickets are now available at Max’s...