Crispy fries, topped with McCaskies award winning black pudding and haggis, mince and cheese curds. Smothered in Bruichladdich Port Charlotte whisky sauce. £4.50
9″ smoked sausage served in a gourmet brioche hot dog bun with sliced salsiccia and pesto, topped with mozzarella, sun-blush tomato basit and balsamic. Accompanied with fries. £6.95
Baked lemon and thyme chicken breast, smoked bacon and crispy fried brie served on a triple stacked toasted brioche bun with a garlic and sun blushed tomato mayo, pesto, lettuce and sliced beef tomato. Accompanied with fries and slaw. £7.95
Whats on at La Cheetah
- No events
- HOT LIQUOR May 1, 2014
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK.1) May 15, 2014
- PHOTOS: JD TWITCH & JACKMASTER (Chicago Special) November 27, 2013
- LOUISIANA CHICKEN August 14, 2013
- NYE 2014 November 24, 2014
- TERIYAKI PORK BURGER March 2, 2017
- THE MEXICAN February 21, 2017
- BOURBON BIRD BURGER December 9, 2016
- HALLOUMI DOG December 2, 2016
- JAMAICAN JERK VEGGIE BURGER December 2, 2016
- REVIEW / Ugandan Methods - Sixth Method / Darkfloor.: […] can witness the full might of Ancient Me...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR (WK. 2) | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] details about our Hot Liquor. Credits an...
- NEW: HOT LIQUOR | Maxs Bar: […] PHOTOS: HOT LIQUOR […]...
- XOSAR & PALMS TRAX | Maxs Bar: […] tickets are now available at Max’s...